1. These Text Messaging Program Terms & Conditions apply only if you have opted into a text messaging program of Gator Recreation Complex, LLC.
2. This is a standard rate text message program. By subscribing to Gator’s text messaging program,
You consent to receiving text marketing messages at the mobile number you provided.
3. Gator does not charge for its text message program; however, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for information about your text messaging plan. All related charges and fees are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Your mobile carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control.
4. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
5. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages